The Methuen City Council will meet on December 4, 2006 at 7pm in the Great Hall of the Searles Building. The following is the City Council Agenda
1. Call to Order
2. Acceptance of the Agenda
3. Invocation Pledge of Allegiance
4. Reading and Acceptance of Minutes of previous meeting, November 20, 2006
5. Reading of Any Proclamation or Correspondence of a General Nature Not Related to a Business Item
6. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION 7. PUBLIC SERVICE:
A) Grants: None
B) Licenses: Special Excavation - Brookdale and Zanchi Way
C) Contracts: Miscellaneous
8. OTHER CITY OFFICERS AND COMITTEEE REPORTS
9. OLD BUSINESS
Resolutions: 1 TR-06-72 Resolution Establishing the CPI Increase of an Exemption under Clause 17 D, Section 5 Chapter 59, Massachusetts General Laws.
Consideration of Appointments
10. NEW BUSINESS
1. TR-06-76 Resolution granting an exemption from the provisions of the Methuen Municipal Code, Chapter 14, Article II (D). (Request of Clr. Leone and Clr Cronin).
1. TO-06-20 Ordinance Amending Chapter 23 of the Methuen Municipal Code: Proposed Amendments Methuen Dog Ordinance. (Req. of Clr. Zanni).
2. TO-06-21 Ordinance Amending the Comprehensive Zoning Map. (W/S Stateline LLC). Link to Proposed Ordinance TO-06-21
11. ANY OTHER BUSINESS FOR THE GOOD AND WELFARE OF THE COMMUNITY
12. REQUEST OF COUNCILORS
STEPHEN N. ZANNI, COUNCIL CHAIRMAN